Intersection: The Queensway / Royal York Rd
Tentative Occupancy 2023
Prices Starting From the $400's
Reina is a complete reinvention of urban condominium living.
Named after the Spanish word for queen, it is the first all-female development in Canada. We’re building a better condo by doing things differently — through community collaboration, new perspectives, and a commitment to multigenerational living.
What does a condominium look like when it’s inspired, designed and executed by women? Not only is it spectacularly beautiful, with sinuous architecture and interiors, but it also fosters a stronger sense of community, making the building feel like its own neighbourhood.
With a wide variety of layouts, multipurpose amenities and tailored programming and activities, residents can connect, spend time together and make new friends of all ages and stages of life.
And all of this is located on what is becoming one of Toronto’s great residential avenues – The Queensway – in an established residential district called Queensway Village.
This is what makes Reina a welcoming community you and your family can call home.
Address: 689 The Queensway, Toronto, Ontario
Category Condo, Retail
Height: 102 ft / 30.95 m
Number of Units: 197
Developer: Urban Capital Property Group and Spotlight Development
Other Peter McCann Architectural Models Inc.
- 3 min drive to Mimico Go Station
- 7 min drive to 427 Highway
- 16 min commute from Mimico Go Station to Union Station
- 20 min drive to Financial District
- 15 min to Pearson International Airport
- 5 min drive to Shops on the Kingsway
- 8 min drive to Sherway Gardens
- Less than 30 min drive to Yorkdale Shopping Centre
- 3 min drive to Karen Kain School of the Arts
- 1 min walk to Etobicoke School of the Arts
- 1 min walk St. Louis Elementary School
- 10 min drive to Humber College Lakeshore Campus
- 20 min drive to University of Toronto Mississauga
- 20 min drive to University of Toronto (St. George Campus)
- 1 min bike to Tom’s Dairy Freeze
- 4 min walk to No Frills Grocery
- 4 min drive to Queensway Cineplex
- 20 min drive to Mississauga City Centre
- 7 min drive to Humber Bay Park and High Park
- 8 min drive to Mimico Waterfront Park
- 5 min walk to Queensway Park
- 7 min bike to Humber River
- No Frills is within walking distance, while a Sobeys is also nearby
- A number of major retailers have locations in the area, such as Costco and IKEA.
- Just down the road is a large Cineplex cinema.
- To the east, both High Park and Humber Bay Park can be easily reached.
- Humber College is a short distance to the south, making this development perfect for students or professors.
FEATURES & FINISHES
Suites with 9' high ceilings on floors 2 to 8, 10' high ceilings on floor 9†
Exposed concrete or smooth*** ceilings and columns,* and floor-to-ceiling rolling doors*
Wide-plank laminate flooring** throughout
Suite entry doors with security viewers
Brushed aluminum contemporary hardware
BALCONIES AND TERRACES
Electrical outlets on balconies and terraces
Water lines on all terraces
Open-concept kitchens with spacious built-in pantry and integrated bookshelf*
Engineered stone countertops and backsplash**
Under-mount stainless steel sink, with single-lever black faucet
Energy Star®* appliances including fully integrated fridge and dishwasher, stainless steel convection oven, induction cooktop and hood fan
Stacked washer and condensing dryer in every suite
Vanities with undermount sinks, engineered stone countertops** and contemporary single-lever black faucets
Medicine cabinet with storage and mirror
Contemporary bathroom fixtures throughout
Square-designed tub(s) and/or custom shower(s)* with full-height tile surrounds**
Frameless glass shower enclosures for separate showers*
Porcelain tile flooring and porcelain tile for full height along vanity wall**
Temperature control valves in all showers
ELECTRICAL AND COMMUNICATIONS
High speed internet service included in the condominium fees and available for use within all suites and the amenities****
Service panel with breakers
Switch-controlled receptacles in living areas and bedrooms, light fixture(s) in foyer, track lighting in kitchen and rough-in for overhead fixture in dining room
Individual electric sub-metering
- Concierge Attended Lobby
- Kids Play Room
- Yoga Studio
- Games Room
- Outdoor Lounge & Dining Area
- Gym Facilities
- Stroller Parking
- Snack Bar
- Mail Room
- Outdoor BBQ AreA
- Community Room
- Pet Wash
- Music Room
Since starting in the King Spadina area in 1995, Urban Capital Property Group has gradually expanded across the country. They have now successfully completed projects in cities ranging from Edmonton in the west to Halifax in the east. Founders David Wex and Mark Reeve have achieved the perfect mix of visionary thinking and a development process rooted in pragmatism-with highly positive results. No matter where the location, Urban Capital aims to deliver properties that offer high-end, functional and sustainable living in exciting locations.
Spotlight Development Inc. is a real estate development firm, specialized in the acquisition of properties for the purpose of redevelopment into high density residential and mixed-use projects. With years of experience in navigating the municipal rezoning and approval process, it has created value through securing the highest and best-use of various sites, while ensuring a timely and efficient zoning process.
Quadrangle is a multidisciplinary architecture, master planning, and interior design practice based in Toronto, Canada with projects spanning the spectrum of the built environment focusing on mixed-use, residential, retail, commercial, content media and other projects. They also renowned for our expertise in adaptive reuse, sustainability and accessible design.
For 35 years, Quadrangle have set themselves apart through their creativity, business acumen and lasting client relationships.
They believe that beauty and business go together, working with clients to achieve thoughtful architecture and design. Relationships are at the centre of everything they do. They help clients achieve their goals and foster a positive studio culture that feeds their passion for design. Regularly in the media, headlining conferences, and receiving local and global awards, they are collectively and proudly shaping the future of their built environment.