REGISTER WITH BENNY FOR VVIP ACCESS TO FLOORPLAN & PRICING OR CALL 647.688.8888
PRIME Condos is a new condo development by CentreCourt and Centrestone Urban Developments Inc., designed by Toronto-based Page + Steele IBI Group Architects, the sleek PRIME Condos tower will reach 46-storeys rising from a multi-level podium. The design features an exterior that’s both bold and sophisticated with clean lines and expansive spans of glass. On the north and south facades have been broken up into three-level sections with horizontal bands of a dark-tinted material, either metal or precast concrete. A similar effect is present on the east and west elevations, but with a central tower volume offsetting the pattern, and vertical piers of metal panels with a warm hue adding accents. Juliette balconies are offered on all suites.
Register for VVIP ACCESS
- AAA Location — In the heart of Downtown Toronto's East Core, at the intersection of Dundas and Jarvis – a thriving growth district on the east side of Yonge Street that as undergone remarkable growth over the past 5 years. Nestled between the College and Dundas subway stations, the East Core's growth has been driven by an influx of recent residential development and major investments in education, finance, health science and technology
- PRIME is also completely connected to all the action in downtown Toronto. The city’s famous Yonge-Dundas Square and Eaton Centre are just minutes from Dundas and College TTC Stations.
- PRIME will have a near perfect Walk Score of 96/100 meaning that you are able to complete most of your daily errands without the use of a car
- PERFECT Transit Score of 100/100 meaning you are in close proximity to a variety of transportation options — 4 Minutes North to the Jarvis St & Carlton St Streetcar, 4 Minutes South to the Dundas St & Jarvis St Streetcar, 10 Minutes walk to the College Subway Station where in just 4 short stops you will arrive at Union Station where you will have access to the GO Trains, GO Buses, VIA Rail Canada Trains, as well as UP Express where every 15 minutes you can hop on and travel directly to Toronto Pearson International Airport in just 25 Minutes
- Steps to Ryerson University — there are approximately 43,000 students with only 850 on campus – meaning a huge demand for off campus housing (or only 1/51 Ryerson Students would be able to receive on campus housing accommodations)
- 10 Minutes to University of Toronto & OCAD University, George Brown College is a 5 Minutes Commute, meaning 100,000+ Students in Need of Off Campus Housing
- 10 Minutes to Toronto’s Financial District which is home to over 200,000 jobs
- The best of Toronto is also in close proximity – with exciting venues such as the Ed Mirvish Theatre, City Hall, Art Gallery of Toronto, St. Lawrence Market, The Hockey Hall of Fame, TIFF Bell Lightbox, CN Tower, Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre