Discover bold design, sophisticated interiors, and a slate of A-list amenities that balance comfort and drama to stunning effect. Set the scene for vibrant living in Toronto’s most eclectic neighbourhood. Explore iconic Hollywood images in spectacular installations from Canada’s most renowned celebrity photographer, George Pimentel. Celebrate the artfully lived life at Toronto’s premiere address.
- Developer: Lifetime Developments
- Address: 500 Dupont St, Toronto
- Nearest Intersection: Dupont St & Bathurst St
- Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $500s
- Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
- Storeys / Suites: 9 Storeys / 157 Suites
- Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
- Suite Sizes: TBA
- Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
- Building Amenities: Outdoor Terrace, Resident’s Lounge, Chef’s Kitchen and Dining Area, Theatre Room, Fitness Centre, Dog Social Lounge
REASONS TO BUY
- Making your way through the city will be an absolute breeze! You will be just a 10 minute walk from Dupont Station where in just one stop south you will arrive at Spadina Station seamlessly connecting you to the Bloor-Danforth Line or south to Union Station!
- In a city that has proven to be a magnet for growth — In all of Toronto there is 1,461,020 Million jobs — 511,200 (35%) of these jobs are in Downtown Toronto. From 2011-2016 Downtown employment has seen an increase of 69,280 jobs!
- A 10 minute drive or 5 subway stops from Yorkdale Mall which features over 240 retailers and is home to Canada’s largest collection of luxury brands such as Burberry, Cartier, Chanel, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton and more
- Your daily errands can be accomplished with incredible ease — Loblaws, Sobeys, LCBO, and a great variety of boutiques, restaurants, shops and services can all easily be found along Dupont St
- Conveniently located just minutes from some of Toronto’s top Universities! You will be just a short 4 minute drive from George Brown College – Casa Loma Campus and a 5 minute drive (or 3 subway stops) from the University of Toronto — when combined are home to over 120,000 students!
- Less than 10 minutes from Yorkville which is best known for having the city’s finest shops, designer boutiques, high-end global brands, cafes, restaurants, hotels, fine collection of art and cultural venues offering world-class style and luxury