- 3 minutes to Moore Park
- 5 minutes to Rosedale
- 3 minutes to Forest Hill
- 2 minutes to Summerhill
- 5 minutes to Yonge Eglinton centre
- With a Transit Score of 86 and a Walk Score of 93
- 1 minute to St. Clair has subway stations and steps away from streetcar and bus routes
- Easy access to the major HWYS
- The area is rich in educational options and extracurricular activities for children of all ages, including Montessori, private schools, arts and culture, and sports
Greenspace: Midtown Toronto definitely does not lack green space. Residents of One Delisle Condos will be able to enjoy the serenity of nearby parks including David A. Balfour Park, a beautiful lush green park with scenic trails, ravines, and a reservoir.
Slate Asset Management has been a real estate developer in Canada since 2005. They have several offices in North America and Europe. Their main aim is to create sustainable and valuable houses that will turn into great homes. Slate Asset Management has a portfolio of more than $6 billion. With over 28 million square feet of real estate development, Slate Asset Management is one of the best real estate developers in the country and plans to have many more condos for sale in Toronto.
The firm has developed several high-end residencies with precision and a lot of stunning designs. Slate Asset Management is currently developing the Junction House at Dundas Street as well. With stunning designs of both the pre-construction projects by Slate, they have distinguished themselves from the rest of the developers in Canada.