Church St & Carlton St, Toronto
Tentative Occupancy 2024
Starting From Mid $400's
Introducing Jac Condos, a brand new condominium coming soon to Jarvis St & Carlton St in the heart of Downtown Toronto! This stunning new project will provide its future residents with incredible convenience being just moments from Streetcar Transit, Subway Transit, Ryerson University, Union Station, the Eaton Centre and so much more -- not to mention the hundreds of restaurant, retail and entertainment options which are located in the surrounding area.
SPECIAL Deposit Structure:
SPECIAL Deposit Structure:
5% in 2020
5% in 2021
5% in 2022
5% on Occupancy
Developer: Graywood Developments & Phantom Developments
Nearest Intersection: Jarvis St & Carlton St
Storeys / Suites: 34 Storeys / 489 Suites
Suite Types: Condos: Studio - Three Bedroom + Den Suites // Townhomes: 3 Bedroom + Den - 4 Bedroom + Den Units
Suite Sizes: Condos Starting at 335 sq ft // Townhomes Starting at 1,290 sq ft
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Finishes: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer and Dryer and more
Toronto is a hot spot for learning and discovery
- Ryerson University – over 36,000 Student 2 Min. Walk
- U of T – over 61,000 students 8 Min. Bike Ride
- George Brown College – over 32,000 student 8 Min. Bike ride
REASONS TO BUY
1) A fantastic location in downtown Toronto, Jac Condos boasts a PERFECT Transit Score of 100/100 which means you will be surrounded with a great assortment of public transportation options! You will be just an 8 minute walk from College Station, where in just 4 stops south you will arrive at Union Station and 2 stops north to Bloor-Yonge station where you can seamlessly transfer onto the Bloor-Danforth Line. You are also just a 1 minute walk from the Carlton St Streetcar -- making your way through the city could not get any easier!
2) You will be just a 2 minute walk from Ryerson University and a 6 minute walk from the University of Toronto - St. George Campus -- when combined are home to over 100,000 students!
3) A quick 15 minute walk from the Hospital District where The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto General Hospital, Princess Margaret Hospital & Mt Sinai Hospital all reside
4) Conveniently located just 12 minutes from the Gardiner Expressway allowing you to travel in and out of the city with ease
5) Located directly across the street from Allan Gardens which is one of the oldest parks in Toronto! It features a conservatory, playground and two fenced off-leash areas for dogs
6) jac Condos is being developed by a pair of highly reputable developers, Graywood Developments & Phantom Developments who possesses over three decades of experience!
7) The best of Toronto is also in close proximity – with exciting venues such as the Phoenix Concert Theatre, Yonge-Dundas Square, CF Toronto Eaton Centre, Queen's Park, Art Gallery of Toronto, Nathan Phillips Square, The Distillery District and so much more -- not to mention the hundreds of restaurant, retail and entertainment options which are located in the surrounding area!
Outdoor Terrace with Al Fresco Dining
Dog Wash Station
Outdoor BBQ Area
Location & Neighbourhood
The Garden District is one of the most central and renowned neighbourhoods in the city. It’s named for Allan Gardens, which is a botanical garden situated in a historic building. Even in the depths of winter, the Gardens are on display with exotic plants from all over the world.JAC Condos is just south of the corner of Jarvis and Carlton, and it takes up the width of the city block along McLear Place. Carlton is a major transit thoroughfare, as streetcar lines regularly service the area. They are able to provide a direct root to College Station, which is part of Line 1 Yonge-University. From here, riders can travel throughout the entire GTA incredibly quick because College Station is only 2 stops away from Bloor-Yonge Station.These condos are also directly across the street from Allan Gardens. In addition to the historic building and gardens, this is also a site of a terrific urban park. It has ample pathways, and is also an off-leash dog park, so it’s a great place for your daily walk with your four legged companion.
Phantom Developments has played an important role in condo development in the GTA over the past decade. With experience in the residential, commercial and industrial real-estate world, Phantom has been involved in community building since the 1990s with it's projects in the Bathurst Street and Sheppard Avenue West neighbourhood, and more recently in area like North York, Etobicoke, and now the Garden District in downtown Toronto.
Phantom Developments has compiled an impressive portfolio of projects, and continues to uphold it's commitment to superior design, innovative, contextual architecture, and refined character.
Graywood Developments are developers and investors.
A Toronto-based private investment management company that specializes in the development of real estate properties of exceptional quality in Canada, as well as select markets in the United States.
Graywood's unique expertise incorporates a wealth of services from acquiring development sites, deal underwriting and structuring to all aspects of development management including land use approvals, project design, sales, marketing, construction management and project financing. Its investments are primarily made through partnerships with institutions, pension plans, family offices, high-net-worth individuals, land owners and residential home builders.