THE FOREST HILL CONDOS
THE INFINITE STYLE OF TORONTO LIVING.
THE FOREST HILL CONDOS BY CENTRECOURT DEVELOPMENTS
LOCATION & ACCESSIBILITY
DIRECT Subway connection!
- DIRECT access to Forest Hill subway station (Eglinton Crosstown),
TTC bus routes running right past the front door, Eglinton
West subway station is just minutes away and getting to Union station is just
30 minutes all make living at The Forest Hill Condos a commuter’s dream.
- The Eglinton Crosstown LRT will feature 25 stations and stops running east-west across Toronto (from Mount Dennis Station all the way to Kennedy Station) allowing you to travel 19 kilometres faster than a streetcar, a bus, or a downtown subway.
- The addition of the Eglinton Crosstown LRT which will allow riders to travel throughout the city 60% faster.
- Only 4 subway stops to Yorkdale & 5 Subway stops away from University of Toronto
- Easy access to Allen Road, which ultimately connects to Highway 401, allowing convenient connections across the GTA
- Minutes drive to Downtown Toronto
- EGLINTON LRT COMPLETION:2021
How Rare is Direct Connection?
- Steps from the condo are many top restaurants
- Few Minutes stroll to eateries along Yonge St
- 5 Minutes to Lawrence Plaza
- Minutes drive away are some of the best parks, including Sherwood Park, Sunnybrook Dog Park, Serena Gundy Park, and Lower Don Parklands.
- Close to the condo are many schools and learning centres such as Bishop Strachan School, Upper Canada College, St. Forest Hill Collegiate and more.
CentreCourt Developments is real estate company focused on the
development of high-rise residential communities located near major amenities,
rapid transit networks and employment areas across the Greater Toronto Area
(GTA). CentreCourt Developments is a fully integrated organization that
operates across all areas of development including land acquisition, zoning,
design, sales, construction, and customer care. Past projects include Zen King
West, INDX, GRID, Transit City, and Peter Street Condos just to name a few.