BRIGHTWATER CONDOS & TOWNHOMES
Prices Starting From the $500's (CONDO) & $900's (TOWNHOMES)
Lakeside living with village-style charm | modern condominiums & luxury towns | minutes to Port Credit GO station & downtown Mississauga | 300,000+ sq.ft of new shopping | restaurants, offices & services, 18+ acres of public parks & open spaces | steps to the Credit River & Port Credit Marina | community events, festivals, park-side activities | a connected smart waterfront community neighbourhood.
Brightwater Condos in Port Credit, Mississauga, will cover an expansive 18 acres of land with a mix of public spaces and a public park. The first phase of this lavish community is a masterpiece created by the winsome collaboration of top-notch award-winning teams of developers and architects namely Kilmer Group, DiamondCorp, Village Partners, Dream Development, and FRAM+Slokker. Sustainability entwined with premium sophistication is what defines Brightwater Condos, the best Master-planned condo development in Mississauga.
With quick access to all urban conveniences, yet connected to Lake Ontario, the Waterfront Trail, Port Credit Marina and Credit River, a home in Brightwater Condos is truly worth your value.
Brightwater is a new condo and townhouse development by Dundee Kilmer Developments Limited , Diamondcorp , Dream and Fram + Slokker currently in preconstruction at 70 Mississauga Road South, Mississauga. The development is scheduled for completion in 2023. Sales for available units range in price from $509,900 to $1,039,900. Brightwater has a total of 3000 units. Sizes range from 501 to 985 square feet.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Brightwater Condos
1. The Lakefront – Brightwater Condos will be connected to Lake Ontario and the waterfront trail. Condos Now, Destination Opportunity Now. The area will offer over 14 acres of public parks and open green space for residents to enjoy.
2. Lifestyle Amenities – Port Credit is a vibrant neighbourhood. CondoNow states that the neighbourhood will offer residents of Brightwater Condos over 300,000 square feet of unique shopping, dining, services, and entertainment options.
3. Transit Options – Port Credit GO Train Station is conveniently located just minutes away from Brightwater Condos. Residents can commute into Union Station in downtown Toronto in under 25 minutes. CondoNow notes that residents will also have easy access to MiWay regional transit services just minutes away, allowing for seamless travel throughout the city.
4. Family Friendly – The neighbourhood surrounding Brightwater Condos offer residents access to educational institutions for every learning level, including the University of Toronto’s Mississauga Campus. CondoNow states that the area also offers plenty of family-friendly events, and lively community festivals throughout the year, making it the perfect place for families of all ages to call home.
5. Highway Access – Residents of Brightwater Condos looking to travel throughout the city and the GTA by using a vehicle will have easy access to all major thoroughfares in the area. CondoNow notes that nearby Highways include the QEW, Highway 427, 403, 410, 401, and 407.
Walk Score – This project enjoys an impressive walk score of 60 on 100, with all regular urban conveniences within walking distance.
Transportation – The Port Credit GO station is just minutes from this project, which is of great convenience for the daily commute. You can also avail the MiWay Regional transit service which is a few minutes away and offers excellent city connectivity. It also enjoys quick access to Highways 403, 407, 401, 410 and 427 and QEW. A little farther away from this neighborhood is the Union Station in Toronto. Mississauga’s proposed Hurontario LRT station is also expected to be established in this neighborhood very soon.
Education –Proximity to eminent educational institutions like the University of Toronto Mississauga campus is what makes the Brightwater neighborhood especially suitable for family residence. Besides, within the community, an elementary school will also be established.
Recreation –The serene lakeside of Lake Ontario and Credit River will be a treat for sore eyes that crave natural beauty. The beautiful verdant JC Saddington Park is also minutes away from here. But there will also be plenty of fine dining, retail and entertainment options available to residents of Brightwater Condos.
Brightwater Condos spread over 72 acres of land will be a smart connected waterfront community, offering a mix of modern condominiums and luxury townhouses. As per the plan, there will be more than 2500 premium condos and over 400 townhouses. Moreover, restaurants, shops, and office spaces will be covering around 300,000 square feet. There will also be a community center, along with an elementary school, apart from the wide array of modern amenities that will be available to the residents.
Located on Mississauga Road South and Lakeshore Road West, this project enjoys the ultimate locational advantage. Starting from quick-access transit options nearby and upscale retail conveniences to the tranquil lakefront for unwinding after a long day, you can soak in the bliss of village life being decked up in urban settings.
SHOPPING + RECREATION + RESTAURANTS + EDUCATION
University of Toronto Mississauga Campus
Brightwater Condos is being developed by The West Village Partners, which is a shared partnership between Kilmer Group, DiamondCorp, Dream, and FRAM+Slokker. With over 150 years of experience combined between these trusted and award-winning developers, residents can expect to experience an exceptional quality, sustainable, and vibrant mixed-use community along the shores of Lake Ontario.
Inspired by Community, Inspired by Design, Inspired by Water.
Behind Brightwater is a dynamic partnership that brings award-winning experience in visioning, developing and constructing vibrant, sustainable mixed-use communities.
The West Village Partners, Kilmer Group, DiamondCorp, Dream and FRAM+Slokker are leaders in providing exceptional quality in residential design, liveability, a sophisticated retail experience and smart home innovation.
Together, they have been inspired by Port Credit and Lake Ontario to bring you the most exciting Master-Planned Development in Canada.