55 Mercer Condo
This is 55 Mercer. A place, unequalled. In the heart of everything.
The Entertainment District is right around the corner, the most perfect neighbourhood is located here because it's in the heart of Toronto. Developed by CentreCourt Developments, this is their newest pre-construction condominium, 55 Mercer Condos is one you do not want to miss. This 47-storey building designed by IBI Group has a superior location that provides Toronto’s finest shopping, dining, transportation, and entertainment options & so much more!
Suites: 543 Units
Suite Types: Studio – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Finishes: 9′ Smooth Ceilings, Laminate Flooring, Quartz Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer and Dryer & More
2) 150 metres away from PATH
"the city, under the heart of the city"
3) Canada's Elite Employment Hub
with high incomes and demand
⭐ THE GATEWAY TO THE FINANCIAL CORE ⭐ LUXURY RESIDENCES STEPS FROM
- Short walking distance to the CN Tower, Rogers Centre, and the Toronto Convention Centre
- Short walking distance to University of Toronto, OCAD, as well as Ryerson University
- Less than 15 minutes’ walking distance to St. Andrews and Union Subway station
- 15-minute walk to the Habourfront
- Located within a 20-minute streetcar ride of Spadina station
- 45 minutes to Pearson International Airport by UP Express
- Close to several parks including Clarence Square, St. Patrick’s Square, and Simcoe Park
- Located in Toronto’s Entertainment District
- Boasts a 98/100 Walk Score, 100/100 Transit Score
- Adjacent to the Fashion District, Chinatown & Old Toronto
- Flanked by many amazing shopping, dining, best entertainment and nightlife
- Close to schools
- Within a 5-minute walk of Roy Thomson Hall, City Hall, Princess of Wales Theatre and TIFF
- Bell Lightbox
REASONS TO BUY
- AAA Location in the heart of Downtown Toronto! No55 Mercer boasts a Walk Score of 98/100 which means you are able to complete most of your daily errands without the use of a car!
- Transit Score of 100/100 means that you will have world class public transportation within walking distance! You will be just an 8 minute walk from St. Andrew Subway Station and only a 14 minute walk from Union Station where you will have access to GO Trains, GO Buses the TTC Subway System and VIA Rail Canada
- Conveniently located just 150 meters from Toronto’s Underground PATH which features 30 kilometres worth of shopping, services and entertainment. According to the Guinness World Records, it’s the largest underground shopping complex in the world! Providing a safe haven from the weather – cold and snow in the winter and humidity in the summer – over 200,000 commuters use the PATH on a business day. The PATH links to over 50 Office Towers, 75 Buildings, 1,200 Restaurants, Shops & Services, 6 Subway Stations, 3 Major Department Stores and 9 Hotels!
- Surrounded by Big Tech! You will be in the heart of North America’s fastest growing Tech Market where there is over 240,000 tech jobs — 80,000 of these tech jobs have been added in just the last five years. And just within 600 meters of No55 Mercer you will find some of the biggest names in the Tech Industry like Ebay, Shopify, Apple, Amazon, Google, Bell Media and so many others!
- You are also just a 12 minute walk from Toronto’s Financial District which is home to over 200,000 jobs and the perfect tenant or purchaser of your investment here at No55 Mercer
- The best of Toronto is also in close proximity with exciting venues such as the Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, Royal Alexander Theatre, Roy Thompson Hall, Princess of Wales Theatre, Second City, Art Gallery of Ontario, TIFF Bell Lightbox The Hockey Hall of Fame, Ripley’s Aquarium, CN Tower, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, The Distillery District, The Harbourfront Centre as well as Toronto’s Underground PATH. Not to mention the hundreds of restaurant, retail & entertainment options which are located in the surrounding area
- 5 Minutes to Toronto’s Hospital District Including Sick Kids Hospital, Toronto General Hospital, Mt Sinai Hospital, Princess Margaret Hospital
- Minutes to the University of Toronto St. George Campus, Ryerson University & George Brown College
- Close proximity to Gardiner Expressway and the DVP
- Quick and easy access to Billy Bishop Airport for those of who love to travel
- Experience the Ultimate Luxury Car Share only for residents at 55 Mercer! Residents will have exclusive access to two incredible programs managed by Pfaff (Canada’s industry-leading, luxury automotive experts) where you can either request any vehicle in the Pfaff program for short term rental at favoured pricing terms OR you can reserve a luxury EV Vehicle that permanently resides at 55 Mercer where a new EV Model will be replaced annually from one of the following Pfaff brands: Porsche, Mercedes, Audi, BMW!
- No55 Mercer Condos is being built by CentreCourt Developments, one of Toronto’s Premiere Developers (they are in the ones behind Karma, INDX, Transit City, Grid, Axis, Peter Street Condos & Core Condos)
CenterCourt is focused on developing well designed high-rise condos in prime locations. Its developments are collaborative endeavours undertaken with some of the best planners, architects, interior designers and construction trades to ensure that condominiums are developed with the highest standards. CenterCourt is a leader in developing the East Core, and has over 1,800 units recently completed or under development, with over 15 buildings currently under development.