Richmond St. W & Portland St.
543 Richmond St, Toronto
Starting From High $300's
Tentative Occupancy Nov 2021
Luxury condos by Pemberton Group coming soon to Richmond and Portland in Toronto.
Conveniently Located. Great Investor Value.
At the very heart of Toronto's rapid redeveloping Downtown-west, 543 Richmond Street West is a unique property focused around a light-filled spacious atrium and landscaped courtyard, with over 100,000 sq.ft. of office space. All tenant spaces have high ceilings and abundant natural light. It is located in the centre of the popular King and Queen Street West retail and office corridors. A key attraction of 543 Richmond is its ability to accommodate short term office tenancies.
Pemberton Group has designed a U-shaped structure that will enclose a beautifully landscaped courtyard. 543 Richmond Street Condos will be a stunning reflection of this historic Toronto's fashion district.
- 15 Storeys with 476 Residences
- 8 Storey podium will feature two wrap-around balconies located on the 2nd & 7th Floors.
- Sizes range from 370 to 1,045 Sq.ft.
- Maintenance Fees includes: Maintenance and upkeep of common areas/ amenities,
building insurance, WI-FI, heat, gas and water (hydro separately metered).
- Property Management: Cross Bridge Property Management
- 24 Hour Concierge
- 2nd Floor Amenities: Seasonal Outdoor Pool, Large Fitness Centre, Game Room, Video Room,
- 8th Floor Amenities: Study Room & Rooftop Lounge
- Located in the heart of the city between two of Toronto's most iconic streets, 543 Richmond is
perfectly nestled in the best of both worlds.
- Minutes from the financial district, entertainment district, fashion district, PATH System,
Trinity Bellwoods Park, OCAD, U of T, Ryerson, & Toronto Western Hospital.
- Steps to 24-hour transportation, highway and airport access.
- Located in the best culinary neighborhood in Canada, with more than a dozen of Toronto's hottest
nightclubs and live venues all within walking distance.
Walk Score: 99/100
Transportation Score: 100/100
Pemberton Group has more than 50 years of experience creating successful residential and commercial developments, and has built a solid reputation for excellence. The team behind every project brings to the table exceptional talent, leadership and dedication.
A Pemberton Group condominium stands apart from the crowd. Residents enjoy design creativity and superb craftsmanship, and are surrounded by quality features and outstanding amenities.
Completed projects include Bluwater Condominiums in Oakville, Neon Condominiums in Toronto, Miracle at Yonge (Richmond Hill), Park Lake Residences (Toronto), Princess Place (Toronto), U Condominiums (Toronto), Promenade at Port Royal Place (Etobicoke), Parkway Place (Toronto), The Premier (Richmond Hill), Pulse in Toronto, Uptown Residences (Toronto), and Peninsula Place (Toronto) Current developments include Time and Space, Indigo Condominiums, Downtown Erin Mills Tower 2, CityLights, SkyCity2, Ten93, Queen West, and 177 Front Street East Condos.