50 SCOLLARD CONDOS
- Has a walkscore of 100/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the upscale and elegant Yorkville neighbourhood
- 1 minutes walk from Bay Subway Station
- 5 minutes walk to all of the shops on Bloor such as Holt Renfrew and Harry Rosen
- Steps to some of the best restaurants in Toronto
- 10 minutes walk to The ROM
- Minutes from University of Toronto-St. George Campus, Ryerson University, University of Toronto School, and Royal Conservatory of Music
- Has a transit score of 97/100: world class public transportation
Motorists will have easy access to the DVP and the Gardiner Expressway.
Bata Shoe Museum
Royal Conservatory of Music
University of Toronto
- Chauffeured house car service for resident use
- Car wash facility located in parking garage
- Pet spa
- Executive boardroom space on 2nd floor along with house management office
- Fitness center overlooking Bay Street featuring cardio and weight equipment, and a dedicated yoga and stretching area
- Lavish indoor/outdoor pool
- His and hers change rooms and washrooms
- Luxurious lounge with fireplace adjacent to dry sauna, steam room, and treatment room
- Private dining area
- Working kitchen adjacent to private dining area
- Exclusively stocked wine club
- 10’2” ceiling height from floor slab to upper slab (coffered ceilings as per plan**)
- Smooth ceilings throughout
- Heating and cooling system with integrated humidifier
- Sliding glass window system allowing for full slide-opening with glass protective rail**
- Operable outward casement windows**
- Designer selected wide plank engineered hardwood flooring
- Contemporary linear gas fireplace
- Solid core, smooth panel interior doors throughout with designer selected hardware
- Recessed baseboards with shadow reveal
- Trim with shadow reveal
Education Near 50 Scollard St.
Yorkville is surrounded by numerous prestigious schools from Elementary Schools to High Schools to Universities.
Jesse Ketchum Junior and Senior School
University of Toronto
The School of Makeup Art
Multi-award-winning Lanterra Developments has established a reputation as a company that creates landmark residential communities admired for their exceptional architecture, brilliant interior design and an array of amenities that make urban living truly exciting and vital.
Led by Chairman Mark Mandelbaum and President and CEO Barry Fenton, Lanterra Developments is firmly committed to delivering state-of-the-art urban environments. The firm has been honoured locally by the Greater Toronto Home Builder Association (now BILD) as Project of the Year for Toy Factory Lofts, Project of the Year for The Residences of Maple Leaf Square, Best Model Suite for Neptune at WaterParkCity, and earned international recognition at the prestigious Nationals for Murano, Toy Factory Lofts, The Residences of Maple Leaf Square, and ICE Condominiums at York Centre and Rodeo Drive Condominiums.