250 LAWRENCE CONDOS
Introducing 250 Lawrence, a stunning 9-storey lifestyle residence directly connected to the Douglas Greenbelt ravine featuring elegant, spacious suites ranging from one- to three-bedroom design layouts. In addition, expansive views, stunning interior finishes, enviable amenities and a location shared with the likes of some of Ontario’s premium schools, shopping, markets, fitness, entertainment and more.
250 Lawrence West Condos Highlight:
- 2 min to Lawrence Subway Station
- 8 min to the new Eglinton LRT Avenue Station
- Easy Access to Allen Road & Hwy 401/400
- Short Distance to Yorkdale Shopping Mall
- Close to the North York Centre Job Hub.
- Top Neighbourhood In Toronto
- Step to shops, dining and entertainment.
- Nearby parks include Brookdale Park, Chatsworth Ravine and Woburn Avenue Playground
- 13 Terrace Suites
- 9 Patios
- 26 visitor parking spaces
- Door steps to TTC bus services, with express 24-hour routes just steps from your front door
- 2 mins to Lawrence Subway Station
- Riders can take the subway South to Union Station in 25 minutes
- Highway 401 is easily accessible, 2.5 km to the North and Downtown Toronto is less than 9 km away
Surrounded by Renowned Schools
Havergal College (All Girl's School)
Lawrence Park Collegiate
- Fitness Studio
- Co-working lounge
- Pet wash station
- Fireplace media and club lounge
- 9th Floor Terrace completes with BBQ’s, lounge spaces and an indoor/outdoor fireplace
250 Lawrence ave w
Graywood Developments is leading force behind the 250 Lawrence Ave West community. This visionary company is a major player in Toronto’s fast-evolving property development scene, with demonstrated expertise in the development and construction of luxurious properties in premium locations throughout the GTA. Graywood is also heavily involved in real estate investing, and buyers can rest assured that the firm’s leadership has an acute awareness of the various factors that lead to above-average rates of future property appreciation.