From Mid 300's
20 Edward St, Toronto
From Mid 300's
20 Edward St, Toronto
Panda Condos is a new condo project by Lifetime Developments and is currently in pre-construction. The new development will be located at 20 Edward Street in Toronto. Panda Condos will be a 35 storeys tower, on completion, the project will add 629 dwelling units in downtown Toronto. This is a residential development being developed by lifetime developments on a proposed site that was previously occupied and used by the World’s biggest Book store that opened its doors in 1980. The building was demolished on the 30th of March 2014 to pave way for this magnificent Panda Condos. The building will also have office spaces located on the 3rd floor. It will also have a parking space capable of accommodate 242 vehicles and 610 bicycles. The condos will be accessed from Edward Street as well as the lane located on the northern side of the building.
The residential lobby is proposed from the southeast corner of the site with access from Edward Street. Most of the frontage along Edward Street is proposed to be retail. There is 1,048 square metres of proposed indoor amenity space and 696 square metre of proposed outdoor terrace amenity space which will wrap around the west and north side of the building.The amenity space is proposed to be on the fourth level.
Location of Panda Condos has a perfect 100/100 WalkScore, Steps to the Yonge Subway line and the Dundas Streetcar Line.
When you’re in the heart of midtown Toronto, steps away from flagship stores for high-end global brands, popular restaurants and cultural venues.
Lifetime currently propose the project as a 35-storey tower that will feature 629 residential units plus almost 100,000 sq.ft. of non-residential space that includes retail space in the below grade concourse, ground and second floor with offices on the third floor.
Lifetime Developments have become one of Toronto's hottest developers. The builder focuses on high quality, high design condominiums in prime locations and their recent portfolio reads like a who's-who of Toronto Condos. A developer with over three decades of experience. Over 6,000 suites developed in the past 10 years. Projects include Four Seasons Toronto, Bisha Hotel & Residences, Whitehaus Condos, Code Condos, INDX Condos, Karma Condos, The Bond Condos, The Yorkville Condos, X2 Condos and much more.
Location of Panda Condos has a perfect 100/100 WalkScore, Quick access to major amenities including Yonge-Dundas Square, Eaton Centre, Ed Mirvish Theatre and much more, Located nearby major hospitals including Toronto General, Sick Kids and Princess Margaret, Located nearby both University of Toronto and Ryerson University, Quick access to the Financial District, Quick access to luxury shopping in Yorkville, Perfect 100/100 TransitScore, Steps to the Yonge Subway line and the Dundas Streetcar Line.
PANDA CONDOS HIGHLIGHTS
- Has a walkscore of 100/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- 2 minute walk to Dundas Subway Station
- Located in the Bay Street Corridor neighbourhood in Toronto
- Has a transit score of 100/100: world class public transportation
- Close to shops, restaurants and entertainment
- Nearby park include Larry Sefton Park, Trinity Park and Labyrinth and College Park
- Development Name: Panda Condos
- Developer (s): Lifetime Developments
- Project Type: Condominiums
- Location: Downtown- 20 Edward St, Toronto, ON, M5G 1C9
- Suite finishes will be with stylish kitchen, modern living and designer ensuite.
- Soaring 9”ceiling heights with floor to ceiling windows provide stunning, unobstructed city views.
- Choice of designer selected engineered laminate flooring, sleek kitchen cabinetry.
- Choice of light or dark quartz countertops.
- State of the art stainless steel stove and microwave oven with exhaust fan.
- Fully paneled fridge and dishwasher.