Concord Canada House
23 Spadina Avenue
Starting from The $400's
23 Spadina Avenue
Starting from The $400's
Canada House Condos at Concord CityPlace is a new condo development by Concord Adex currently in pre-construction at 23 Spadina Avenue, Toronto. The development has a total of 1400 units. Concord Canada House is located at 23 Spadina Ave, in the heart of Downtown Toronto. CityPlace is the largest residential development in Toronto. The Concord CityPlace community will consist of 29 towers and condominium structures in addition to town homes, which will be home to 15,000 people. The focal point of this community will be an $8-million, 8-acre park celebrating the history of Canada.
CANADA HOUSE will be located in Block 22 Entertainment District. This area is concentrated around King Street West between University Avenue and Spadina Avenue.It's home to theatres and performing arts centres, Toronto's four major-league sports teams, and an array of cultural and family attractions. The area is also home to most of the nightclubs in Toronto. The area holds some of the top attractions too. For the best views of Toronto, take a high-speed elevator to the top of the CN Tower. Or immerse yourself in the underwater world of Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada, which boasts 16,000 aquatic creatures from all around the world.
Concord CityPlace is a vibrant residential community located steps from Toronto's waterfront, entertainment district and Canada's financial core.The development’s downtown Toronto location is close to the city’s finest restaurants, shopping, entertainment, and sports venues. Inside, there’s a spectacular range of amenities like: a resort-style spa and pool, state-of-the-art fitness gym, rooftop SkyGarden and Japanese-inspired tea rooms. The suites offer panoramic lake and city views and are finished with exceptional quality features and finishes.
CONCORD CANADA HOUSE CONDOS DETAILS
23 Spadina Condos to have a total of 1,536 luxury condo suites (consisting of 107 bachelor units, 1,132 one-bedroom units, 138 two-bedroom units, and 159 three-bedroom units) with a 10-storey podium holding up the two residential towers (64-storeys and 75-storeys). Architecture by Page + Steele IBI Group Architects this will rise through the skyline of toronto downtown.
OUTDOOR LIVING ROOM
- Radiant ceiling heaters
- Balcony lights
- Wood-grain soffit ceiling treatment
- Composite wood decking
- Alfresco sliding glass wall with extra-wide opening (on available suites)
Main reasons to buy the Canada House Condos are the following.
- Location: Located at 23 Spadina Ave, Concord Canada House Condos is perfect for your waterfront living with wonderful lake views. Near Gardiner Expy, Lakeshore Condo holds the perfect combination of convenience and sophistication. TTC is right across the street with easy access to east and west. Sitting next to Loblaws, you can have every necessities at your fingertips.
- Great Investment Opportunity: Those investing in the Canada House Condos are investing in a master planned community. That being said, prices are estimated to rise as the area continues to develop.
- Walk and Transit Score: Canada House Condos has perfect walk score and transit score of 95.
- Waterfront Living: The condominiums near harbour front – including Lakeshore Condos will go up in market value as inventory shortens. Enjoy the relaxing lifestyle with views and vibrant city amenities with style.
- Development: Canada House Condos is yet another exciting project Concord Adex. Concord Adex, by Concord Pacific, specializes in the waterfront downtown Toronto developments. Projects include CityPlace, Park Place, Lakeshore Condos are their proud staple.
CONCORD CANADA HOUSE HIGHLIGHTS
Concord Canada House Condos CityPlace has a Walk Score of 97 out of 100.
This location is a Walker’s Paradise so daily errands do not require a car.
1 min walk from the Bus stop.
3 mins walk to Roger Centre
3 mins drive to Union Station
5 mins walk to Financial District
5 mins walk to Entertainment District
6 mins walk to CN Tower
10 mins drive to University Toronto
10 mins drive to Ryerson University
It is in the Waterfront Communities-The Island neighborhood in Toronto.
Nearby parks include Clarence Square, Waterfront Children’s Garden and HTO Park West.
Concord Adex was founded in 1987 and through the years has developed into a leading commercial and residential real estate development and investment firm; it has communities across Canada as well as the UK. Portfolio includes Park Villas (Bayview Village), Forward Condos (Railway Lands), Seasons Condominiums (Bayview Village), Newton Condos (Railway Lands), Opus (Bayview Village), Omega on the Park Condos (Bayview Village), Spectra Condos (Railway Lands), The LakeShore Condos (CityPlace), Tango2 (Bayview Village), and Panorama Condos (CityPlace). More than 30 years of experience in the real estate investment and development industries